The GSA Schedule Contract
At Number One LLC we are experts at aiding companies to receive awards of the coveted General Services Administration contract. Once awarded the contract could span 20 years. If you are interested in gaining a better understanding of GSA Schedule contracts and how having a Schedule contract can lead to Federal business opportunities, then contact us via our “Contact Us” page which can be reached by the tab at the top of the Page. Once you have a understanding of what a GSA Schedule is (and isn’t) and you desire to pursue a contract with GSA, we work with you to develop an offer to GSA. We will stay engaged with you through the entire process and will provide you an option to have Number One LLC stay engaged in post-ward activities to further ensure that your company maximizes the benefits that derive from having a Schedules contract. If you are exploring government contracting, please don’t hesitate to contact us so you may be introduced to this valuable contracting tool. Follow this LINK to help you understand the GSA Schedules program.
What to Expect from Number One LLC
Comprehensive evaluation of your company’s qualifying for a Schedule contract.
Creation of a plan of attack and schedule of items required to submit to GSA.
Uploading of all required documents to GSA’s eOffer website.
Negotiation support when you are finalizing the contract with GSA.
After award support to upload documents to GSA Advantage
Post-award maintenance of the Schedule for the length of time your company holds a Schedule contract.
Who Should be Interested?
As a guide;
- Principles, new to Government Contracting
- New Government Contract Management team members
- Experienced contract professionals seeking to expand into other government arenas (GSA Schedule vs. RFPs & RFQs…)
- Individuals who wish to expand their government contracting knowledge
- Business Development professionals interested in learning about government opportunities
- People interested in understanding what and how the government buys